Search My Weight Loss History

Just How Many People Are Interested In My Weight Loss Journey?

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

My Off Day

Yesterday was my off day. I am doing TWO off days per week and I am going to switch them up because I don't want my body to get used to the same routine all the time. Therefore, I did NOT exercise AND I ate Pancakes yesterday for breakfast. For lunch, I didn't have anything and for dinner I had Strawberry applesauce. I did NOT weight myself so I have no idea what my weight was for yesterday. I did drink 6 eight ounce glasses of water. I also had 10 grapes for a snack.

This morning though, I will be going to the gym and starting my cleansing plan for the week. Each week I will cleanse ATLEAST 2 days per week. Because as mentioned before, I don't want to get my body used to the same thing over and over. Therefore, some weeks I may cleanse a week, some week I may cleanse 2 days. I am SOO not looking forward to this cleansing today, but, I gotta do what I gotta do.

So, that's my entry for yesterday. See ya either later today or tomorrow to update you with how the cleansing went througout the day today.

------------------------------------------------
WEIGHT LOSS SUMMARY:


Day 2 - ??  pounds - 58 days remaining


** 1 DAY AT A TIME

No comments:

Post a Comment

How is YOUR diet going?